Body Science International
Burleigh Heads, Gold Coast QLD
An exciting opportunity has surfaced within our dedicated and enthusiastic Marketing team on the Gold Coast to drive the innovation and output of our photo and video content. BSc is one of Australia’s leading sports brands with great culture and working environment in a dedicated and fast paced team.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Content Producer will create for, curate, and activate BSc’s events, athletes, opinion leaders, campaigns and product communications across owned and social media through compelling moving and still image content. You’ll sit in the marketing team and be responsible for maximising impact, engagement and relevance of BSc’s products and activities across our network of owned and social managed channels. You will work with the wider marketing team to come up with cutting edge innovative ideas, which go beyond standard social media executions, to solidify BSc as a market leader in the sports nutrition space.
You will be one of the key sources of creativity in the business, always coming up with new ideas and thinking outside of the box on how we engage our community through our social channels. You’ll be part of information sharing sessions – champion social media trends and insights in the business, always looking for opportunities to grow BSc’s brand across new and existing social platforms and communities.
Video & Photo Content Creation
- Create content to be published across social channels with a focus on engagement, push to our website, and support marketing initiatives such as events, athlete support and product campaigns.
- Help develop, ideate, and then execute new social content formats and ideas.
- Refresh and repackage the BSc content archive to publish across our platforms.
- Work with in-house teams and agencies to bring your ideas to life.
- Ensure social content is tailored per platform and distributed effectively to maximise reach and engagement.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team on ideas to achieve overall team goals.
- Actively seek out innovations to help achieve industry firsts in the social content space.
- Work with athletes, teams, and opinion leader stakeholders within the business to identify opportunities to create and co-create social content.
- Work cross-functionally with the wider business to identify and create compelling creative for proactive and reactive moments in the marketing calendar.
- Work with the social media coordinator to program always-on content across our managed platforms – Facebook, Instagram, TikTok
- Help the wider marketing team increase performance by optimizing our approach to social posting.
- Work with social media coordinator to seek co-programming and co-production opportunities with athletes, events, brands and opinion leaders to ensure incremental distribution of social content
- 3+ years creating end-to-end social-first short form video and photo content.
- Experience of working in social media and managing a network of channels – ideally for brands or agency.
- Experience articulating trends and data into tangible content outcomes.
- Expert level experience working in and with Adobe Create Suite.
- Experience in a fast-paced deadline-based environment.
- Experience working with publishers, platforms and driving traffic to editorial sites would be desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working in sport, or the health and fitness industry would be highly regarded.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Proven experience of achieving significant reach and engagement for social platforms (with examples)
- An understanding of what content works on social and how to curate it correctly to maximise reach and engagement.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong network of industry contacts, production partners, influencers, photographers.
- Creative and self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude, focused on delivering results.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong decision maker and problem solver.
- Experience in building and nurturing online communities (community management initiatives)
- The ability to act quickly and react to trending topics and stories.
- Data-driven and ability to turn insights into tangible actions.
- Knowledge of social media tools across publishing, listening, and reporting suites.
- A willingness to experiment and try new things before anyone else.
Skills Required: Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, Basic Camera Skills.
This position will appeal to a team focused, enthusiastic and hard-working person who can demonstrate initiative, flexibility, drive and a sense of humour. If you are an experienced content producer with a positive, down to earth personality whilst ticking all the requirements listed above, we would love to hear from you, don’t miss this opportunity to get connected with Body Science International!
Candidates with an interest in Health & Fitness are preferred and will benefit from our culture and working environment.
We thank all applicants in advance but please note only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer who encourages a diverse workforce.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer service coordinator?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?